Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Introduction

I enrolled in CIS 120 for two reasons: one, that CIS 120 is a requirement for the AAOT, with which I'll graduate this Spring, and second, because I've finally faced up to the facts that I need to learn how to "do stuff on the computer." More specifically, to learn how computers work, and also to learn how to operate my computer so as to make my life a little more clarified and better. I mean, computers ought to be something more than a "talking picture box." Mind you, I can use Power Point, Word, e-mail, the intranet (hehe) and most of the applications on my Mac. Just not to their full potential.
So, I hope to learn, basically, how to use a computer. I wish I could be more concise, but I'd have no idea what I was talking about, and I'm embarassed enough as it is.

No comments: